I do intend to write in here more. I don’t want to abandon my blog again. It doesn’t seem like I should be busy but I still feel busy. If I start messing around on WordPress then a big chunk of the day just disappears.
So some things that I’m working on…
- I’m reading a couple of books that I will write about on here. Yep, there may be actual content in this blog – stay tuned.
- I’ve been listening to some of Joe Rogan’s podcasts. It gives me that bit of manly motivation that I need – as in the people, mostly men, who are on his podcast are very action oriented. Their accomplishments give me that “I’m not worthy” feeling but in a good kind of way – more of a get off your a&* kind of way.
- My mom is coming to visit soon so I need to get my house in mo betta condition. Cleaning is fun. Cleaning is fun. Cleaning is fun.
- We’re trying not to eat out so much. I don’t love cooking so I’m trying to figure out easier meals to make.
- I started doing my 20 minutes of step exercise in the morning that I used to do. It hasn’t been tiring me out as much. It actually seems to be giving me some energy. I quit drinking coffee and that strangely seems to help the energy levels. Maybe it’s bad for the thyroid.
I hope everyone is having a great and wonderful day! 🙂