What could I write here that would make you love me?
Some basic things about me for those who don’t have time to read a lot of stuff – which is everyone no?
- 41 year old married female
- Live in Southern California
- Interested in spirituality and have had strange experiences that I have learned it is not very smart to tell anyone about – especially not my husband
- I am interested in meditation and even meditated every day for 20 minutes for about 7 months but have recently fallen off the meditation wagon due in part to some strange experiences with Kundalini that I’m not hoping to experience again at the moment
- I interpreted my Kundalini “awakening” if you can call it that – to be a false twin flame experience – which I am no expert on – but this made the most sense to me. The experience left me feeling drained rather than energized. Fortunately the feelings ran their course and went away – also a false twin confirmation. If you want to discuss this further because you have some interest/experience with this I would be open to that – but not in any kind of pervy way. I don’t think I’ll be writing about it much on my blog for privacy reasons.
- On the MBTI personality test I am an INFP
- I have recently discovered that I am an intuitive empath and haven’t explored that very much – I’m pretty sure this also qualifies me as an HSP – or Highly Sensitive Person
- I am having a bit of a mid-life crisis at the moment – which is part of the reason why I started meditating
- I have struggled with acne for – gasp – about 30 years
- I struggle with avoiding dairy and wheat in my diet. Milk makes me break out and wheat just makes me sluggish
- I struggle with intermittent fatigue. It has gotten better since I had my mercury amalgam fillings removed from my teeth a few years ago. Why do they put this crap in people’s mouths?
Why did I start this blog?
I just want to express some things in my blog that I don’t feel free to express in everyday life. It’s not so much that these things are forbidden are controversial, well in some cases they are but… It’s more that no one I know in the real world seems to care or know about these things at the moment. As I write this, December 28, 2016, I am hoping to change that. 2017 is the year I am hoping to find my people – the idealists, empaths, HSPs, INFPs, etc. – I’m not sure what my strategy will be yet. But I’m hoping this blog will be some kind of gateway to accomplishing this. Thanks for stopping by. Drop me a note if you feel so inclined.